Python Deep Dive+ Frameworks (2.5 Months)
Framekworks: SQL, Selenium, Paramiko, Pandas, Openpyxl, Xls Writter, Matplotlib, Pyautogui.
Python is a great choice for building all kinds of applications, but to fully take advantage of its power and flexibility, you need to master all its advanced functionality.
In this course, you can learn how to leverage next-level Python features such as object-oriented special class methods, use logging to track performance and user activity and make your code more efficient and easier to read and maintain.
- Over 14 lectures and 36 hours of content!
- Teaching Method -IT Industry based
- Who can attend this course.
- Beginners : Students & professionals who want to start their carrier in software & Automation.
- Intermediate: Student & professional have basic knowledge of languages need to learn Python & frameworks to apply in their real life.
- Experienced Experts: Who want to learn Python Real life application in It Industry want to switch their domain
- Course content designed by considering current Industry requirement and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Topic to be Covered
- Basics of Programming
- What is Programming & Programming language??
- Which language to choose & why so many is there?
- Which one to choose Compiled Vs Interpreted.
- Introduction to Python
- Difference between Python and other programming languages
- Expressions and Arithmetic & Algorithms
- Data Structures
- Decision Making and Loop
- File handling
- Class and objects
- Multithreading and Multiprocessing
- Cloud Computing
- Basics of Cloud computing
- Application of python in cloud
- Interacting with Cloud Api`s
- Deployment in cloud.
- AWS Handson
- Basics of Web scraping & Api`s
- Beautiful soap
- Rest api
- Import of packages in Python
- Memory Management
- Working with Json data
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes